CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

It's all just a little bit of history repeating

I stepped on the scale this morning to see 100.4.

Huh?

My first thoughts were one of moderate self-loathing for going out to dinner last night, but I was very restrained and kept an eye on how many calories everything was. The thing I ordered was 564, which coupled with the other stuff I had eaten that day was totally fine. Then I saw that I also have a bit of a breakout on my chin, so after indulging in a quick but of mental arithmetic I realised I am on day 23 (I think?) so it may be my little red friend coming for a visit. Again. Bastard.

Anyway, I am going to try not to freak out for another couple of days in case he comes knocking.

I do, however, completely reserve the right to freak if he doesn't appear.

4 comments:

groovybabe said...

Just keep watching what you eat and exercising and the weight will reduce. It's the law. That's what I tell myself when the scales are moving slowly.

CurvyJones said...

Ugh I hate the pre cycle gain! I'm already getting irrationally irritated with everyone for no reason whatsoever. I know that right behind that is about a 3-5lb gain followed by more than a week of fighting myself to not eat off plan, followed by a pleasant drop when that b@stard TOM leaves. *sigh* LOVE my body.

Chin up! It will go back down!

Also I find that no matter how many calories I ate, hidden sugars (like in sauces) and high sodium foods will give me a not so good scale session the next day.

Paige said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I just read your post and thought "100 pounds?" Why in the world is this girl dieting at all? But then I read further to see that you are dealing in Kilos, not pounds. Keep going. Don't give up!

Once Upon A Dieter said...

Nah, it's the Red Menace. Must have heard you have a snazzy red blog layout and wanted to join the crimson celebration. ; )

The Princess