CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Some excuses for you

I feel like I've been neglecting this blog a little, but it's been a busy week.

I didn't end up doing an official weigh in for the last challenge check in. I've been a little sick and it's making it really difficult to sleep, which is having all sorts of knock on effects. Either I'm so rushed because I've overslept I've had to run straight out the door to get to work on time, or I've slept so little that the scale won't give me an accurate reading anyhow. I was planning on just weighing in late, but it's gotten to the point where it's close enough to next WI day that I'll just leave it be. I'll post my weight next week whatever it may be, so don't take this as me quitting!

I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment, whether it's allergies or an actual cold type thing, but this is the first time I've had to use my inhaler for about 3 years so it's a bit strange. I'm leaning towards allergy because of the wheezy chest/never-ending sneezing combination, but medicating here is so terrible that even if I could find the right product it probably wouldn't be strong enough to make a difference. When I go to Bangkok I'm going to try and stock up.

6 comments:

Once Upon A Dieter said...

Girl, I love the color background, but it's hard hard hard to read the text. Can you do a text color change to give better contrast and maybe make the font bigger? A good color with the one you have for background might be a darkishy greay or dark olive.

But the white is ouchie on the eyes.

I did my weigh-in late, too. But, hey, it's done.

The Princess

Scale Junkie said...

Its quite possible you've developed an allergy to something that blooms during this season. The spring time is by far the worst for allergies for me but I have a few things that make me want to scratch my eyes out in the fall too.

I read the "broth" post too and OMG!! I think I'd lose weight over there just out of fear of what I was eating!

Once Upon A Dieter said...

Thought about you today. Had avocado sushi and half a veggie roll with supper. Mmmmmm. Wasabi and pickled ginger rock.

How do the Japanese say "pickled ginger" anyway?

The Princess

Zanitta said...

It's called 'gari' or 'sushoga' in Japanese. I had to look that up though...

Amy said...

my sister used to say the mold in japan was of an expecially horrible variety, she took a lot of benadryl the ten years she lived there.

Mr Bangkok Hotels said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very good. I love to read it and do hope to read your next story.