CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Where are you guys?

Seriously, my link list is sadly bereft of new posts, and has been for what I consider to be an unreasonable amount of time. If this goes on any longer I may have to do something drastic like.. you know.. actually mark the students English compositions or something, and that's just not going to lead anywhere good for anyone involved.

Okay. Aside from Lauren and Tully (who have passes for updating and being Japan, respectively) I say UPDATE DAMN YOU! The lack of fresh news on the smallest details of your life is leading me to consider studying Japanese in my spare time. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN REDUCED TO.

4 comments:

groovybabe said...

LOL!!!! You are too funny! I did a big update a while ago :)

Christine said...

I update near every day - so I know its not me that you are after! :)

honib1 said...

hmm I am an updating too.. love your blog and visit it every day just about...

Lauren said...

can I use my hall pass teacher.