CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Bobbing along

The scale showed me something nice this morning so now I've just got to focus and try and build on that. I'm not going to give a set number until next Wednesday's weigh in

I've said it a few times now but it's nice to finally see some movement. No, not movement, progress. I had so much time where I just went up and down the same few pounds, and then those months during The Big Move when I stayed constant or up a little. It's coming off slowly right now, but it's actually coming off instead of fluctuating. I was beginning to think this was it, despite everything, and I would just maintain forever.

Bangkok is quickly approaching, Ye Gods the excitement! I'm sorting out money right now, and how much I should save for spending/living versus how much I can send home to my English account for saving/credit card payment. Things are supposedly very cheap in Thailand so I don't think I'll need anywhere close to what I was going to take, which will mean I can send an extra $400 home.

I don't want to jinx it (turns around three times and spits) but I want to be close to 200 by the time I go. Under 200 would be amazing, but close would be fine. However, on the same note I want my clothes to fit because I don't have the time, money, or inclination to order new ones before I leave (oh noes! my wallet's too small for my fifties and my diamond heeled shoes are too tight!). Maybe I should just stop worrying about it and cross that bridge when I come to it.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Happy for you - any progress is amazing! :) Excited to hear the results of your weigh in on Wednesday.