CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Challenge Weigh In

So it's November 1st and Challenge WI day, don't you just love it when things arrange themselves conveniently like that?

After some thought I have decided to label last week 'TOM' as I bounced up and... well, up, a lot that week so have no idea how much I actually weighed.

The final result this morning was 99kg. This isn't huge loss but I'll take it and run thankyouverymuch. A nice little treat for me is that finally get one of these snazzy graphics:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With this being a new month my total loss for October was 5.28lbs (I've just realised I never put my month by month listing back up after I changed my layout. Hmmm, maybe I'll put that back up later).

So the good news is it's coming off. The bad news is it's coming off so slowly you may expect me to be under 200 sometime in 2009! Can't complain though, at least it's moving, which is more than it's done for many a moon.

6 comments:

CurvyJones said...

Woooooooooooooo !!!

Congrats!

Becky L said...

congrats with the weight loss!

thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

letsgetinshape.blogspot.com/

Once Upon A Dieter said...

Hey, I forgot they have doohickeys for milestones. I'm at 6.8 lbs off for the challenge. I'm gonna go put mine on my blog!

I'm glad you're going down, Zanitta. I know you've had a wee bit of a struggle, getting used to new foods, etc.

Let's both lose great this week! Let's get out 10 lbs off by month's end! Maybe more!!!!

The Princess

groovybabe said...

Thats great work, well done.

Grumpy Chair said...

Wow, that's a great 5 lb. button!!!

Congratulations!

Mama Bear June said...

Hang in there. As long as you keep losing, that's the thing to celebrate!
Path to Health