CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

'Circumstances are the rulers of the weak; they are but the instruments of the wise'

Excuse the temporary break if you please, I was busy the last couple of days with extra evening lessons. Unfortunately they've also mean that I didn't get my exercise the last couple of days. My goal was to exercise 5 days a week, which is now impossible as the most I would be able to manage would be 4.

If I were to exercise five times this week, rather than five days, do you think I could still count that as meeting my exercise goals for the week? Or should I be strict with myself and only give myself a badge when I stay with my plans to the letter, and just be happy with the fact that I got a decent amount of workouts in? Thoughts from the interwebs please.

I'm going to do my first workout for the day, and then I'll get back to checking your blogs I promise. I have been reading them, but I need to go back over and comment.

5 comments:

Dinah Soar said...

I say you get your badge...5 exercise sessions are 5 exercise sessions, whether you do them on five different days or 5 different times...you've burnt pretty much the same number of calories. And it takes extra effort to figure out how to adjust and accomodate your schedule instead of making excuses. Way to go!

janey said...

I agree - 5 sessions is sticking to plan. We have to be a bit flexible otherwise we'll just say "I've failed" throw our hands in the air and give up all together!!

Teale said...

Thanks so much for your kind words & thoughts yesterday, it meant a lot to me.

Lidian said...

Good for you doing all that exercise! Have a great weekend -

curvyjones said...

First, than you for the kind words on my blog. They meant so much to me.

2nd, I celebrate small victories. 5 workouts is 5 workouts to me!