CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Doh

I just did a load of laundry and forgot to check the pockets of my trousers. After a little post-wash cycle drum archeology, I found the pieces of a watch I bought in Bangkok. Don't worry, it was just a cheap thing I picked up in one of the markets to offset the frustration of not having my phone so I could check the clock, and there was a 50-50 chance the rash on my wrist wasn't from the heat, but from the buckle on the leather cuff making my nickel allergy flare up, so it's not a huge loss.

It was a bit sad picking out the pieces though. The washer wins another round, it is yet to be seen who will win the war...

2 comments:

sybil said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and offing encouragement and suggestions! I so appreciate it. I think I'm ok on the water consumption but it never hurts to be reminded.

Love the design of your blog. The red and flower is very eye catching!

The Cakehole said...

glad you like it :) There is a site called PYZAM (link in the top corner) that I got the layout from if you fancy a look.