CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 07, 2008

Feed me, Seymour!

Google Reader, where have you been all my life? I'm now hooked up to this nifty little program and have all my regular reads set up. It will rob me of the need to compulsively refresh pages while doing nothing at work, but I suppose these are the sacrifices we make for progress.

I did end up doing my workout when I got back in, but I really, really didn't want to. I was planning on having salmon and veggies for dinner, but I had a bowl of cereal after I'd finished because I was really hungry, and now I'm so sleepy I think I may just leave it and have an early night. I'll see if I feel like it later, I have loads of calories left so if the hunger pangs kick in than I'll eat.

3 comments:

Moosegirl said...

Ummm I am really going to have to have a look at this Google reader thing!

Lidian said...

Well done! I have got to do SOMEthing today. Getting out of the desk chair will be a good start...even though it is cold, grey and wet here, and slushy - lovely!

Christine said...

I don't think that I could live without Google Reader. :)