CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Healthy You Check in 1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This week I did my Walk Away the Pounds DVD every day, totalling 16 miles.

I had a couple of difficult days eating because of being out of usual routine and not having my own food available, but other than that I did fine. I haven't got an official weigh in because of TOM, but unofficially I was down a kilo this morning even though it was my first day of his visit. I like being able to fill in charts and lists so I'm looking forward to seeing next weeks progress so I can see properly how my increased exercise is helping me.

This plateau's ass is grass.

12 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Sounds like you had a great week! Congrats on getting in all that exercise! You rock! :)

Lori said...

Great work with the exercise! I bought a Walk Away the Pounds dvd last weekend, but haven't used it yet..I think that will be used mostly on the weekend, as I go to the pool each morning.

Enjoy your day!

Grumpy Chair said...

Great job on doing your exercise DVD every day!

Mrs Coetser said...

So how does this exercise DVD work - are you on a treadmill?

Well done

Thank you for stopping by.

CindyPTN said...

Great Job.

curvyjones said...

What an accomplishment. I've yet to make it back to the gym. :shame:

Honi said...

great week.. have not been here in a while... fabulous on the exercise too.

Beth said...

I was looking at your numbers and we are almost identical. I started at 250 and my goal weight is 140. I started in April 2006 and now weigh 165. I want this year to me the year I hit my goal weight. Best of luck on your journey.

Cammy said...

Wow! What a great week for walking! (I may have to try this DVD.) And kudos on a fantastic take-charge attitude!

Blubba said...

Great job losing the weight and exercising consistently. I'm a former JET (Shimane-ken CIR, '94-'97), so I know the highs and lows of living in Japan. The great thing is healthy fish to eat is always available. The bad thing is all the tasty treats people press on you.

Keep it up and omedetou!

40 by 40 said...

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog:) Great job on meeting your exercise goal..you did great. It's hard to succeed when you are out of your usual routine so WAY TO GO! Keep it up!

Trisaratops said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you're on the challenge!