CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If it 'aint broke, don't fix it

I've just ordered the WATP 4 mile DVD from eBay. I was looking for something to do after my 3 mile gets too comfortable and figured that if I'm liking her, then why not just stick with it. I'm doing her older routines (I think she has a 'walk for life' set or something similar out now) so I can buy them quite cheaply, which is good because I'm trying to pay down my credit card. All of her workouts are based around the same moves anyway, so there didn't seem much point in spending more for the newer versions.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself (*turns around three times and spits*) but the yen-pound exchange rate is awesome for me right now! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way for when I get to the bank next Tuesday (payday is the 21st) so that I can do a transfer back home.

0 comments: