CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 03, 2008

Happiness is...

Spending the day at 'work' IMing one of your best friends about the trip to Kyoto your planning for the long weekend at the end of March,

Sneaking out of work an hour early,

Walking home in the sun,

Stopping by the supermarket on the way home to find almost everything you wanted is reduced,

Forgetting that you did a Big Clean on Sunday and being surprised by a spotless apartment when you open the door.

What's your happiness today?

3 comments:

Tully said...

Right now it is sitting in front of the air conditioner in my pj's watching desperate housewives! :-)

Mom23QTs said...

Right this minute my happiness is being ok with the fact that I'm only eating salad for lunch because I had an awesome weight loss this week. When I get home, I'm hoping to experience happiness that I too had a cleaning day Sunday and hopefully my son hasn't destroyed it. Good luck on the healthy you challenge!

Scale Junkie said...

Those sound like great reasons to be happy!